The Champion Crusader is a narrow body passenger van-type alternative bus that is capable of accommodating up to and including 15 passengers. The seating configuration is 2-1 in the rear, and it is available on both the Chevrolet/GMC G-Cut 3500 Series Chassis, as well as on the 15 passenger van Ford E-350 Chassis with gasoline and diesel engine options available for both trip bus platforms. The Crusader can be configured for ADA accessibility, with or without luggage as well as a variety of seating configurations. The Crusader, as well as the entire family of Champion Bus vehicles features the Steelguard Cage Construction.
- Ford E-350 Chassis 11,500# GVWR, 138″ WB, Dual Rear Wheels. Gas or Diesel engine.
- Ford E-350 Chassis 12,500# GVWR, 158″ WB, Dual Rear Wheels. Gas or Diesel engine.
- Chevy Express Chassis 12,300# GVWR, 139 ” or 159″ WB, Dual Rear Wheels. Gas or Diesel engine.
- All chassis feature power steering with Tilt Wheel and Cruise Control , power brakes,heavy duty cooling systems, OEM dash air and heat.
- Steel-Gard Construction using 1 1/2″ Steel tubing
- Foam Insulation
- Galvanized Steel Exterior Skin
- 5 Year/ 75,000 Mile Structural warranty
- Larger Side Windows: 36″ X 45″
- Rear Air Conditioning & Heat
- Passenger and Driver seats
- Rubber Flooring
- Audio Options
- Paint and Graphics Packages
Typical Floor plans:
- All Forward Facing Seats
- Perimeter with Interior Luggage rack
- ADA Package with Front Lift, 158″ and 159″ WB only.
- ADA package with Rear Lift, 138,139″ and 159″ WB only
More Information on Crusader: