The Champion Challenger is a wide body mini-bus vehicle that is built on the 15 passenger van Ford E-350 and E-450 Series as well as the Chevrolet/GMC 3500 and 4500 Series G-Cut Chassis with both gas and diesel trip bus models to choose from. With multiple seating configurations available ranging from 13 to 26 passenger and handicapped accessibility, Steelguard Cage Construction and a Steel Exterior, the Challenger is a solid product capable of conforming to nearly every application.
- Ford E350 Chassis 12,500# GVWR 158″ WB.
- Ford E450 Chassis 14,500# GVWR 158″, 176″ or 190″ WB.
- Chevrolet GMT610 Chassis 12,300# or 14,200# GVWR 139″, 159″ or 177″ WB.
- All chassis available with Gasoline or Diesel engines.
- All chassis feature power steering with Tilt Wheel and Cruise Control.
- Steel-Gard Construction using 1 1/2″ Steel tubing
- Foam Insulation
- Galvanized Steel Exterior Skin
- 5 Year/ 75,000 Mile Structural warranty
- Larger Side Windows: 36″ X 45″
- Rear Air Conditioning & Heat
- Passenger and Driver seats
- Rubber Flooring
- Audio Options
- Paint and Graphics Packages
- All Forward Facing Seats
- Perimeter with Interior Luggage rack
- ADA Package with Front Lift
- ADA package with Rear Lift
More Information on Challenger: