Mini Bus for Sale
1. How many seats are there in a minibus?
2. What defines a minibus?
3. Is a 9-seater a minibus?
4. How big is a minibus?
These dimensions should give you a good idea of what to look for when you’re looking for a new or used minibus for sale in showrooms and on online platforms.
5. Do school minibus drivers need a CPC?
School minibus drivers may or may not need a CPC depending on their work location, as laws differ by states and countries, and the laws themselves are subject to change as per amendments implemented as seen fit by the governing authorities. Complete information should be obtained by school minibus drivers with respect to their individual circumstances, and whether prescribed exceptions apply to them.
6. How long is a 15-seater minibus?
7. What size minibus can I drive on a car license?
8. What’s the best minivan for the money?
Bear in mind you can also purchase used minivan versions of these minivans:
- 2013 Diamind VIP2000 – Ford is one of the brands which are synonymous with quality and reliability since decades. This E350 10-seater model from Ford has a 5.4L V8 engine, automatic transmission, Altro Flooring, Front and Rear AC Systems, Rear Heater, AM/FM CD Player and so much more packed within it at a price of just $16,800
- 2020 Eldorado Advance 220 Executive – 14-passenger 3.5L v-6 Cyclone automatic Ford Transit 350 HD chassis with 36’’ Electric Entry Door, Stainless Steel Wheel Inserts, Interior and Exterior LED Lights, Yellowstone Wood Look Flooring, Emergency Equipment and a slew of awesomely hi-tech, convenient and superbly aesthetic features will make you fall in love with this minivan. It’s $69,900, and it’s worth the money for many
- 2017 Sprinter Executive by McSweeney – This Mercedes minivan for sale on Nations Bus, is a diesel variant with features packed to the brim. USB Power Ports, Backup Camera and Alarm systems, Rear Luggage XL Compartment, Highback Reclining Seats, Bluetooth Compatibility – the technology oozes out. It is priced perhaps justifiably at $42,800
- 2012 Turtletop Vanterra – This Ford E350 Chassis minivan is priced at an economical $14,800. Its gas tank and 11 passenger capacity along with Braun Wheelchair Lift, Electric Entry Door, Mid-back seating with armrest and seatbelts make it a viable minivan option on sale.
Three points are to be kept in mind with respect to all the above minivans for sale, or when purchasing the same used minivans:
- All features of all minivans listed above cannot be mentioned.
- Each minivan has loads of other features. Also, they may have some drawbacks, especially in the case of used minivans.
- One must purchase any minivan with caution to get the best value for their money. Finally, prices mentioned are indicative in nature. Actual prices may vary.
9. Which minivan has the most seating?
10. What is the cheapest minivan?
- 014 Cadillac XTS ($9,800)
- 012 Turtletop Vanterra ($14,800)
- 009 El Dorado Aero Elite Paratransit 250 ($17,500)
- 010 Starcraft Allstar P/T ($24,800)
- 013 Diamind VIP 2000, among others
Also bear in mind that used minivans may still be purchased at lower prices. Online portals for used minivans can be tried. One can find all the above mentioned minivans for sale and more on Nations Bus, the largest inventory holder for new and used buses for sale in the United States.
11. Is minivan safer than SUV?
The most important thing to remember is this: Safety is a function of how the vehicle is being driven. So whether you grab a minivan or an SUV, make sure to drive safe
12. Are minivans good in snow?
13. Which minivan has the best safety rating?
14. Which minivan has a vacuum?
Mini Bus is used to describe the type of shuttle bus designed and built for various useful applications. These include passenger transportation for Schools, Hotels, Airports, Resorts, Assisted Living Communities, Parking Operators, Rental Car Shuttles, Cruise Ship Passenger Transportation and other applications.
Usually hosting passenger capacities anywhere between nine (9) and twenty-five (25), there are a multitude of seating configurations available for these type of mini shuttle buses. Some of the popular seating configurations include options for rear luggage compartments, handicap assisting wheel chair lift packages, interior luggage spacing. The seating can be configured in rows with a centered aisle or in a perimeter format for quicker passenger loading and unloading.
Mini Buses are shuttle buses that are manufactured in a two-stage process and are in the “cutaway” bus category. This means the bus body is built upon a truck or van platform or chassis. These chassis are provided to the bus body manufacturer with only a truck or van cab with upon which the bus body is built and placed. Produced by the first stage (van/truck) manufacturers, a cutaway chassis generally features a van or truck front end and cab design. The body ends immediately behind the driver and front passenger seats, and is usually covered by temporary plywood or heavy cardboard material for shipment to the various second stage manufacturers. This is how the name “cutaway chassis” moniker was coined, in recognition of this feature.
The minibus manufacturer is known as “body-builder,” and build such products as buses and other specialized vehicles. These completed vehicles meet the Federal Motor Vehicle safety Standards (FMVSS) in the US, are fully compliant with requirements for a complete motor vehicle. Neither portion can be licensed or operated lawfully without the other. Many cutaway chassis are equipped with dual rear wheels and can handle greater weight loads than the basic vans upon which they were based.
Depending on the type of use, location of operation and fuel availabilities, the cutaway chassis’ engines can be powered by Gasoline or Diesel fuel, Propane or Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) or Battery / Electric (EV).
Mini buses are available for sale from Nations Bus Sales in both New and Pre-Owned varieties. Nations Bus Sales
Wherever you want to go with your group in tow, we’re there to provide the smoothest ride with our mini buses for sale. Call us on (800) 523-3262 to discuss your requirements, or write to us at email@example.com. We’re here to guide you on getting the best mini bus and also customising your purchase for you.
Are You Looking For Custom Graphics On Your Mini Bus?
Now that you’re going to buy your very own mini bus from Nations Bus Sales, why not advertise your brand to the world? The sides and rear of your mini bus are great places to get your promotional wheels rolling along with your mini bus. How about connecting with us for Custom Vinyl Graphics? You can get end-to-end custom paint jobs, logos with lettering and vinyl wraps on your mini bus through Nations Bus Sales. From ideation to graphic design services provision, we are there with you till task execution. Call us: (800) 523-3262
Expert Level Service
Nations Bus is a team of dedicated professionals in the bus sales and service industry. A team you can trust before, during and after the sale. A team that is knowledgeable about your industry.
I recently bought a bus through Nations Bus and it was honestly the BEST experience that I have ever been through! I was a bit confused about the type of bus that I should have bought, but the staff there was friendly and patient enough to explain every little detail about the buses to me! Thanks a lot Nations Bus. 5 STAR for sure.
We have a huge family with our 3 kids and 2 of my sister’s, and we often plan weekend getaways together. Last month I decided to finally buy a shuttle bus for the family vacations. And Nations Bus has been the best agency ever. Their friendly staff never pesters you to make purchases that benefits them more than you.
My son recently turned 21 and said he wanted to help in the family’s car rental business, but I had a better idea. I started him off with two minibuses – he can hire them out for picnics or small groups looking to tour the area. My son is getting steady business most days of the week – if we want to expand the fleet, we’re going to Nations Bus!